Followers

Welcome!

This will be the blog that i will showcase my addiction for Marvellous Magnolia stamps, i hope that what i do here will inspire you as much as it gives me pleasure to work with these wonderful little rubber characters. For all my other stamping projects please visit my paper haven blog
smiles
Paola

Monday, December 19, 2011

Tomic challenge 29

wow, time is passing my by so quickly and we have a new challenge for you on TOMIC "A symphony of snowflakes in Purple"
I gotta admit that i am just not a fan of purple, but i must say that stretching my limits seems to be quite good for me as i love how this image turned out in purple.
i also got to use a fair ammount of glittah on my snow which made me very happy, i can never get enough glittah!!  All my edges got the going over with craft paint that i added impasto paste to so that once dry it would lose its dimension and then added all my glittah in layers over the impasto.
Images:  Tilda with Fir tree, miscellaneous fir trees
inks:  copics and memento tuxedo black
all the punched out snow flakes are various ones that i have had in my stash forever
rhinestones also from the never ending stash, as is the ribbon.
have a great week
smiles
Paola

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so cute Paola !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt en zooo mooi van kleur. Groetjes van Marga

    ReplyDelete