Followers

Welcome!

This will be the blog that i will showcase my addiction for Marvellous Magnolia stamps, i hope that what i do here will inspire you as much as it gives me pleasure to work with these wonderful little rubber characters. For all my other stamping projects please visit my paper haven blog
smiles
Paola

Thursday, September 6, 2012

halloween lantern

i have been missing for so long now from my blog that i thought it high time that i just shared a few things.
this lantern was made for the Mag ink however didnt make the grade for the magazine so here it is here.

 here you can see it with the LED light turned on inside

 A close up of Tilda with pumpkin
for the top, i wanted my bats to look as if they were hovering so i attached the with acetate to the top of the lantern.
have a great weekend
smiles
Paola

1 comment: