Followers

Welcome!

This will be the blog that i will showcase my addiction for Marvellous Magnolia stamps, i hope that what i do here will inspire you as much as it gives me pleasure to work with these wonderful little rubber characters. For all my other stamping projects please visit my paper haven blog
smiles
Paola

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tomic challenge #58

there's a new challenge on TOMIC gearing up for Halloween, also with a color combo:  Purple, orage and black + bats.

Well i think  my project kinda speaks for itself:
products used
made from a Marianne die.
stamps: mini bat Tilda and bats
embellishments:doohicky, and brads
paper:basil basics and vellum, acetate for to make my bats fly.
the banner was free cutting with scissors and then i just drew the faces on and added glittah
smiles
Paola

1 comment:

  1. wow... wonderful project your bats are great, this magnolias bats? I love halloween and bats.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete