Followers

Welcome!

This will be the blog that i will showcase my addiction for Marvellous Magnolia stamps, i hope that what i do here will inspire you as much as it gives me pleasure to work with these wonderful little rubber characters. For all my other stamping projects please visit my paper haven blog
smiles
Paola

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tilda with heart socks

i have to admit that i wasnt sure how i was gonna use this image, i felt that the hands were at a strange angle as if she is hanging onto something, but then how do you hang with your hands at that angle.  Hsving said that though i do think she's really cute so had to use her.  then i love all Magnolia images, lol
i followed a sketch off the net that i loved since it had so many fab layers, i used some jute for layering, love this stuff
all the other bits and bobs on my card are things i have in my endless stash, look out for a video soon, you will be able to see my craft space and how i store all my stash, and just how much i have.
i hope you enjoy this card
smiles
Paola

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is so beautiful and fantastic. Love the colors with the brown. Your coloring is perfect.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Love the pink and brown!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, beautiful coloring, colorcombo and details. xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card,
    groetjes Jitkse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I love the jute as a layer and she is super cute...just adore those papers ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey, your work is lovely! I never tire of seeing and revise the varieties of work using these little girls! Here in Brazil I did not get much information. wonder if despite the distance and my disability as the language, we can exchange ideas?
    I await an answer,
    Kisses,
    Ezilene

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable. I LOVE using jute too as it looks wondering when it's frayed or not. Your coloring is amazing & your "bits & bobs" finish this creation off perfectly.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete