Followers

Welcome!

This will be the blog that i will showcase my addiction for Marvellous Magnolia stamps, i hope that what i do here will inspire you as much as it gives me pleasure to work with these wonderful little rubber characters. For all my other stamping projects please visit my paper haven blog
smiles
Paola

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween card and a Happy new Year

its a halloween challenge on Magnolia-licious with a fab photo to inspire you:
As usual for me i took the photo literally and made a card to suit the theme:

I had seen someone silhouette their images before and stored the idea away in the recesses of my grey matter specifically for to do this silhouette for halloween when the time came, but do you think i remeber where i saw it?  If you have seen this before it is not my idea, i stole the idea, but i so still think it works really well for this theme.
I used a MS iron fence for the border around my images and a few flowers to hold the design together.
The image is  Brother and sister  Unfortunately i didnt have any halloween dp so made my own drawing spiders and webs and then made a web for the inside of my card also.

Do join us in our fortnight challenge and i look forward to seeing what you cleverly crafted people come up with.
To all my fellow Jewish peers, i would like to wish you all a Shana Tova vemetukah, A very sweet new year.
smiles
Paola

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Must try it some day. Happy New Year to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love this! Very creative!!!! I never would have thought of this, but it's awesome! Great card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahaha what a great card.

    love it

    greetings
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! you hit this challenge dead on didn't you - great card - I love it!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete