Followers

Welcome!

This will be the blog that i will showcase my addiction for Marvellous Magnolia stamps, i hope that what i do here will inspire you as much as it gives me pleasure to work with these wonderful little rubber characters. For all my other stamping projects please visit my paper haven blog
smiles
Paola

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas spotlight

i gotta tell you straight off my bloggy friends that this business of Christmas cards is wearing me a little thin.
However having said that i know that a few of my Christmas celebrating friends and family will be quite cross me being a card maker if i dont make the effort to make something for them.
So i am on a bender of making tags.  I saw the challenge on Moving along with the times to use a spotlight technique, which i havent done for a while, so here i am entering their challenge.  will list another couple at the end of my post.
of course the stamps from Magnolia Sweden, the background is the winter day background, i just strategically masked my Edwin on top of the house so you couldnt see it.
the papers are from Graphics 45
i gave my layers a good going over of Gesso which i gotta say i am loving, and then of course everything got the stickle treatment and loads of pearls, buttons and some jute twine.
smiles
Paola
challenge i am entering with this card:
Addicted to stamps: tags
Stamptacular Sunday: for the love of Tilda
MAWTT: spotlight technique

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Paola! what a sweet Edwin image and your colouring is beautiful… the papers and embellishments are stunning! and love how you've used the spotlight technique - it works so well here! :-)
    Thanks for joining MAWTT this week!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My this is amazing, what a wonderful creation, I love it, Thanks for playing on MAWTT with our Spotlighting Challenge this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete